2019 Exhibitor booth sales
The Small Business Calgary Expo is the largest business to business expo in Canada and takes place October 24th, 2019 from 10 am to 4 pm. This is your chance to get your business in front of 1,500 small and medium-sized business owners and entrepreneurs.
The Expo is where you will find business leaders and entrepreneurs ready to connect, build their networks, and grow their businesses.
Member early bird booth: $1,150 (available until June 30, 2019)
Member booth: $1,500 (starting July 1, 2019)
What's included in your booth
- 100 square feet of exhibition space (10ft. x 10ft. booth)
- 8 ft. Standard banquet table with black skirting, 2 chairs, 1 wastebasket
- Booth draping (8ft. high silver drape back wall and 3ft. silver drape side rail)
- Two complimentary expo passes for booth staff
- [New for 2019] Standard 1500 watt 120V 15 amp electrical outlet
- [New for 2019] Continental breakfast and coffee during booth set-up
- [New for 2019] Booth listing on sbwyyc.com and social media promotion
Why should you exhibit at Small Business Calgary Expo
With over 1,500 attendees, we bring Calgary's business community to you. Showcase your business and grow your client list by connecting with Calgary's top business influencers. If you exhibited last year, you know the energy was high, the floor was packed and business deals were made throughout the day!
- 75% of exhibitors are likely going to exhibit again in the future
- 70% of exhibitors gained valuable visibility & exposure for their business
- 80% of attendees were likely to recommend #SBWyyc to a friend or business
- 50% think their business will be more successful because they attended
- 85% of attendees are SME's (1-100 staff)
- 75% are management role or higher
- 10% Start Ups
- 60% Growth Companies
- 30% Mature Companies
Do you have questions about Small Business Calgary Expo or want to learn more about exhibiting?
Contact: Teri Lang
Senior Relationship Manager
Phone: (403) 750-0416