Small Business Calgary Expo
Discover + Grow
The Expo floor is open from 11:00 am – 6:00 pm.
The Small Business Calgary Expo is the biggest exhibition of Calgary small business under one roof you’ve ever seen!
As you wander the Expo floor, you will build connections with our city's finest entrepreneurs, uncover new resources to grow your company, explore the small businesses that make YYC great, and take in a phenomenal keynote.
What's new for 2017
- Thousands of new attendees to connect with.
- Digital check-in and SMS help desk.
- Interactive Center Court Stage for the keynote and hosting fireside chats.
- Speed networking.
- 10-minute escape room.
- Distinct zones throughout the Expo floor where 100 local businesses will represent a unique cross-section of Calgary industries.
What's in it for you
- Find all the professional services your business needs to grow and succeed.
- Make new client connections or form business partnerships at Speed Networking.
- Discover health and wellness services to help you build your own Workplace Wellness Program.
- Find team building opportunities to stimulate engagement and growth within your organization.
- Enhance your LinkedIn presence with a new head shot.
- From meetings to networking events, interviews to office time, learn tips on how to dress for success.
- Explore new transportation services that double as a mobile work space and keep your business growing on-the-go.
- Grow your marketing arsenal with video how-to tips.
- Growth-hacking tips from the Founder and CEO of Freshii, Matthew Corrin.
Keynote: Matthew Corrin, Founder & CEO of Freshii
The keynote happens on the Center Court Stage from 12:30 pm – 1:30 pm.
We're excited to announce Freshii Founder and CEO, Matthew Corrin, as the 2017 keynote speaker at the Small Business Calgary Conference!
At 23 years old, Matthew set out to create a restaurant brand that would help people all over the world live healthier and longer lives with fast food that is convenient and affordable. Enter Freshii: a brand which is now growing at a faster pace than Starbucks. Today, Freshii has over 240 locations in countries around the world, and Matthew is well on his way to building a billion dollar business.
What to expect from the keynote
Matthew offers audiences insight on business success and what it takes to grow a successful global brand. He inspires audiences interested in growth, leadership, company culture, and embracing opportunity. A self-described ‘American-attitude CEO,’ Matthew’s direct speaking style will motivate audiences rethink their approach to business, risk and opportunity.
At the same time, he talks about the need for businesses to have a positive effect on the world. Matthew’s beliefs in the power of the triple bottom line: people, profit and the planet, will inspire audiences to achieve success by strategically tapping into this new consumer mindset.