We understand, you are a small business, time and money can be at a premium and you always have to decide between working on your business and doing things like applying for awards.
Rest assured, if you are a great small business that takes the time to thoughtfully fill out the application form, it will be worth your while.
Even just getting shortlisted will have your application going in front of veteran business people in this city that might become your new fan, mentor or investor.
But if you become a finalist? Well that's when the real benefits kick in.
You will have been selected from hundreds of applications - this is a big deal and something to really celebrate!
Being selected as a finalist is good for business.
- Media coverage of your company in various newspapers and media outlets
- Your company’s brand will also be exposed to over 10,000 viewers on the SmallBusinessWeekCalgary.com website
- Complimentary tickets to an upcoming Business After Hours networking event
- Digital assets to help you promote your finalist status to your fans and followers on social media and your website
Being selected as a finalist, and being a Calgary Chamber member, is really good for business.
All of the above and much more:
- Free advertising in the Calgary Chamber's weekly newsletter to 7000 business leaders
- Produced radio spots recognizing your business
- An opportunity to qualify as a speaker for our spring small business conference REV
- A professionally filmed company video profiling your company for your use
- Exhibition booth space at the Small Business Week Calgary Awards and Expo - Canada's largest Small Business Week celebration!
Being a winner, is great for business.
Winners get event more benefits, but over and above that, past winners have gone on to become pillars of our community such as Alberta Boot Company, Spolumbo’s, Village Brewery, Blaskin and Lane, Fiasco Gelato, Vets To Go, as well as many others.